FaceBook Live is all the rage. But how awkward is it to have to broadcast them from your cell phone? Even if your screen isn’t covered with unidentified sticky substances from your 6-year-old playing Angry Birds on it while you work (not naming names), there are still so many drawbacks to having to use your phone to make live videos:
- What if someone calls during your broadcast?
- Holding the phone still is impossible
- Where exactly are you supposed to be looking?
- What will you use to distract your kid so she doesn’t run in and take over your video?
But FaceBook only makes live video available on the mobile app, so what’s a girl to do?
Well! I have good news for you. BeLive.tv is a program that allows you to broadcast to FaceBook Live right from your desktop!
Not only that, it has a ton of other amazing features! You can
- Schedule your live broadcasts ahead of time! Let your audience know when you’ll be going live and they can even click to receive a notification when you’re live.
- Brand your live videos with your logo and colors (so profesh)
- Display topic titles so your audience knows what you’re talking about if they tune in mid-video
- Display live comments so you can answer questions from your audience and everyone knows what question you’re answering
- You can even do split-screen interviews with other people without being in the same room (or the same country!)
Best of all? It’s FREE! Well, mostly. There are paid plans available, but you can do two 20-minute broadcasts for free, which is plenty for most people! And if you need more, the plans are pretty affordable.
Convinced that you have to try it out? In this tutorial, I’ll show you exactly how to set up your first broadcast!
Want to learn more about using FaceBook for your business? Sign up below and I’ll send you all my best tips!