- First and foremost, we are all humans on this planet and I expect us all to be kind to each other. I will not tolerate any derogatory statements or hate speech on my site. Biz BFF has the right to delete hateful comments posted on any blog posts or in any forums.
- All material on bizbff.com is created by Emily Roach, DBA Biz BFF, and is protected by US Copyright Law. Under no circumstances are you permitted to reproduce, copy, or re-publish this content without express written consent.
- Paid members of the Biz BFF Hive, Branding from the Inside Out, and other digital courses create a membership account and password. You are solely responsible for keeping your account information and password safe and secure. (Admins of this site do not have access to your password or any other private information.)
- Course purchases and memberships are to be used by one person only. Please do not share your course login information with anyone. If you would like to license access to a course for your group, staff, or team, please inquire to emily [at] bizbff.com about group rates.
- We reserve the right to block any users that we find to be in violation of these terms.
In summary, be kind, don’t steal, and we’re good to go!
Refunds and Cancellations
The Biz BFF Hive – The Hive works on a 12-month cycle. Whether you pay up front or choose a payment plan, you are signing up for a 1-year commitment. If you choose the monthly payment plan option, you are responsible to make all 12 payments. As you approach the end of your year, you may choose to stay in the Hive at your current price (even if the price for new members has increased) or cancel your membership.
Cancelling your membership will require you to create a new membership at the current new member price if you choose to return. If you need any help navigating this process, please email emily [at] bizbff.com. Once you have cancelled, you will receive an automated confirmation email. Please keep this email for your records.
Due to the nature of digital content, we can not issue any refunds for membership fees already paid. It is entirely your responsibility to cancel your membership should you no longer wish to remain in the Hive.
Branding from the Inside Out – We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on the Branding from the Inside Out. If you find that after you’ve completed the course, you were not able to design a beautiful and authentic brand identity, we will issue a full refund. In order to qualify for the refund, you must submit your completed worksheets and homework assignments to show that you gave the course your full effort, but did not achieve the results promised. This refund window is open for 30 days after the release of Module 6.
Due to the nature of digital content, we can not issue any refunds for Branding from the Inside Out after the satisfaction guarantee window.
If you purchased Branding from the Inside Out as a standalone course, you have lifetime access, and can retake the course as many times as you like.
If you are accessing Branding from the Inside Out as part of your Hive membership, you will have access for as long as you are a Hive member.
All other digital courses
Due to the nature of digital content, we can not issue any refunds for digital courses you have purchased (unless otherwise stated in any money-back guarantees on the course sales page.)